Iselin, New Jersey
Sales & Marketing
Our client, one of NJ's largest HR technology and employee benefits companies is seeking a talented Sales Professional to market group health employee benefits to a mid-market client base in New Jersey. Though this is a new business driven role, 100% of the leads are qualified and provided by the company. There is ZERO cold calling!
This is a well-established company that is currently in growth mode. They have expert knowledge and experience allowing them to offer major carrier and self-funded plans, compliance planning and are ACA experts as well.
In addition to highly competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure (lifetime residuals), the company has a great benefits package. They offer multiple major medical options, dental, vision, 401k with match, generous PTO and the opportunity to work in a family like culture with a group of down-to-earth, laid-back professionals.
Salary : $50000 - $70000
- Reach out, develop and increase customer base from leads generated by marketing team
- Schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services
- Market solutions to ensure continued sales and growth by developing positive business relationships with prospective clients
- Present solutions to current and net-new customers to achieve individual sales goals
- Create, grow, and maintain relationships with clients including scheduling and attending meetings to deeply comprehend their needs and challenges.
- Maintain Salesforce CRM database
- Meet sales goals by preparing and delivering effective product presentations
- Prepare client and sales paperwork for implementation of new clients
- Work collaboratively with all internal departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
- At least 2 years of demonstrated and successful experience in b2b sales is required
- Licensed to sell Health Insurance a big plus
- Must have a positive “can-do” attitude, possess a passion for building relationships and be a self-starter who regularly demonstrates initiative
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce, and Outlook
Director of Recruiting