Ronkonkoma, New York
Our well-established law-firm client has an excellent opportunity for a full time Administrative Assistant. They are seeking a professional with demonstrated administrative skills to work in their Ronkonkoma law office. This is a great opportunity for career growth! They offer a highly competitive salary, fantastic benefits package (including company matching 401k), generous PTO, and REAL opportunity to grow professionally.
- Create, format, revise and edit legal documents.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, minutes, letters, memos, presentations and spreadsheets.
- Review and proofread documents and correspondence to ensure accuracy.
- Process and distribute documents effectively.
- Process and track legal work.
- Set up, organize and maintain paper and electronic filing systems in accordance with recognized procedures and standards.
- Provide administrative support including copying, scanning and faxing.
- Experience in a law firm but willing to train the right person.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Top-notch accuracy, spelling, grammar and proofreading skills are necessary.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and demands.
- Problem analysis and resolution initiative.
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills.
- Information collection and management.
- Able to effectively handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.