Carle Place, New York
Accounting, Finance and Real Estate
SHARE THIS JOB
Stable Nassau County, LI Real Estate firm seeks detail-oriented Assistant Controller with prior Real Estate experience to oversee staff, assist with the preparation of financials and budgets, manage payroll and review/implement internal controls, among other duties. Salary 100-125K depending on experience.
- Prepare, review and distribute internal financial reports.
- Assist with the development/evaluation of budgets and prepare reports.
- Implement controls and update policies and procedures
- Oversee AP, AR and payroll
- Support accounting department in all aspects of GL, reconciliations and variance
- Ensure compliance with company and regulatory standards.
- Prepare commercial lease abstracts, RPIE Filings and Rent Registrations.
- Review annual audited financial statements and tax returns, assist with annual compliance requirements, 1099s, 1098s, and Tax Certiorari Filings
- Prepare and assist with audits; communicate with Board and Property Managers
- Bachelor’s degree a must; Accounting preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with diverse residential properties including Rental, Condos and Coops.
- 3+ years’ managing staff in a leadership role
- Strong technical skills including advanced Excel and predominant real estate programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This 9-5 in-office position is available due to retirement, offering stability and work-life balance. Salary range 100-125K depending on experience; solid benefits package includes free healthcare for employee, 401k, generous PTO and positive culture.
#IND2 #ZR #CB