Rochester, New York
Architecture, Engineering & Construction
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client is a leading MEP Engineering and Consulting firm. They are looking for a BIM Coordinator to join their Rochester, New York team.
Company is not able to sponsor H1B Candidates at this time.
Our client is looking for a (“building information modeling”)BIM Coordinator. They offer a generous salary, excellent benefits, and a positive work couture with lots of potential for professional growth.
- Maintains and updates REVIT families, procedures, and standards for the company across all offices by identifying system requirements, installing updates and coordinates with IT department to ensure appropriate hardware/software is always being used.
- Coordinates or provides continuing education for REVIT group and training for new REVIT users.
- Advances office BIM capabilities and efficiencies by researching new (and old) Revit features and third-party add-ins for possible inclusion into company workflow.
- Reports to the Partner/Principal in charge of the BIM Committee for guidance, critical issues and regular duties.
- Lead the BIM Committee in developing office procedures and standards.
- Establish goals for BIM committee and assign tasks to committee members in support of those goals.
- Establishes and maintains REVIT standards and procedures.
- Creates and maintains REVIT families.
- Manage project template(s).
- Coordinates with counterparts at architect's office for seamless upgrades, data transfer and model positioning when shared coordinates are utilized.
- Trains CAD operators on new software.
- Provides CAD Coordinator/Operator duties to help with production when required.
- Review project BIM Execution plans and provide guidance when necessary to meet project demands.
- Manage company BIM Execution plan and LOD documents for ever growing BIM industry as well as make modifications for project specific requirements.
- Provide day to day support of CAD users.
- Run clash detections when required by project and coordinate results with project team.
- May supervise or coordinates the work of CAD Operators.
- Associate of Applied Science Degree.