Architecture, Engineering & Construction
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client is a leading design and technical consulting firm. They are looking for a BIM Manager to join their team of top professionals. (Hybrid/Remote Role)
- Project consultant.
- Perform assessments to understand client's business needs.
- Develop technical proposals.
- Consulting Services for implementation of solutions.
- Deliver effective, professional online demonstrations to clients.
- Grow and maintain respected relationships with clients and team members.
- Generous salary.
- Hybrid/Remote work environment.
- Flexible work schedules/work-life balance.
- Medical, dental, vision and disability benefits.
- Paid time off.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or related industry.
- Must have experience with process, workflow and use of Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD software.
- Superior presentation skills and business process analysis.
- Proficiency in information gathering and technical discovery.
- A valid driver's license and reliable vehicle.