King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Our client, a regional leader in the disaster restoration industry, is looking for an AMAZING and experienced Branch Manager for their King of Prussia area.
This role comes with great pay and benefits and the ability to work for an organization with great company culture!
- Manage, train, coach and mentor staff
- Endeavor to build and maintain a team relationship with the owner and insurance adjusters, to deliver the projects on time and within budget.
- Administers and manages projects including Emergency Services and Reconstruction
- Prepares base estimates using Xactimate Estimating Software
- Oversees projects via DASH Software to ensure deliverables are met
- Negotiates toward a successful claim
- Ensures quality and safety standards are met
- Attends networking and industry functions
- Minimum of 5 years’ management experience in the Restoration Services Industry
- Project Management and Estimating experience
- Construction-related background
- Experience with Xactimate Estimating Software
- Experience with DASH Business & Job Management Software
- Established contacts and relationships with the local restoration business including insurance agents and adjusters
- Ability to effectively communicate and follow up on potential leads to market and secure new business
- Demonstrated commitment to the growth and development of others
- Proven written and verbal communication abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Education: 2-year Technical degree or 4-year degree preferred
- Restoration Industry Certifications from IICRC a plus