Architecture, Engineering & Construction
Our client is a respected commercial construction company who is looking for an experienced Carpenter/ Crew Forman to join their growing team.
Experienced Carpenter/ Crew Foreman to help oversee Commercial projects. Demonstrated proficiency in metal stud construction, demo, concrete, finishes, hardware, etc.
- Performing carpentry/demo
- Direct management of the labor crew.
- Responsible for preparing the daily plan.
- Request and collect necessary resources/tools.
- Manage time/breaks of the crew.
- Train, inspect and mentor subordinates in workmanship standards.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Travel to various jobsites as needed.
- 7+ years Construction and carpentry experience.
- Physical stamina to perform physical tasks in various weather conditions.
- Attention to detail.
- Clear and effective communicator.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Self-starter and team player.
- Positive and professional attitude.
- OSHA 30
- A valid driver's license
- Ability to travel to various jobsites within an 80 (+/-) mile area.
Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, gas card and access to company truck.