Accounting, Finance and Real Estate
Our client is a growing company in the Columbus area with a solid reputation, strong management team and excellent compensation and fringe benefit package. Only Ohio residents will be considered.
Salary : $150000 - $210000
Position is on site in Columbus.
We are searching for a hands-on CFO with broad skill sets that can take the company to the next level. Equally important, company is searching for a dynamic leader adept at change management and able to influence all levels of the organization.
Chief Financial Officer is responsible for all financial management aspects of company operations. Provide leadership and coordination in accounting, treasury, budgeting, administrative, and business planning efforts.
- Coordinate and evaluate the financial programs and supporting systems
- Oversee A/R, A/P and finance staff
- Coordinate the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, budgets and financial analyses
- Develop and implement finance, accounting, billing, and auditing procedures
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal controls
- Interact with other managers to provide consultative support to planning initiatives
- Develop and direct the implementation of strategic business and/or operational plans, projects, programs, and systems
- Analyze cash flow, pricing, cost controls, and expenses to guide business leaders. Analyze financial statements to pinpoint potential areas of improvement
- Coordinate work with outside accounting firm, auditors and tax professionals
- CPA or MBA preferred
- 12+ years of experience, including recent experience as a CFO, VP Finance or Controller
- NetSuite knowledge preferred
- Strong analytical, leadership and change management skills
- Lives in Columbus, OH area
- A hands-on manager with integrity and a desire to work in a dynamic, mission-driven environment
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All replies confidential.