Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Architecture, Engineering & Construction
Phenomenal opportunity with an established and well-regarded engineering firm, in Baton Rouge LA, for an experienced Civil Engineer with a roadway and state/local infrastructure background
Salary : $90000 - $100000
- Lead a broad range of civil engineering projects including water, wastewater, natural gas, drainage, and roadway improvements.
- Coordinate all phases of the project lifecycle including planning, design, and construction.
- Accurately forecast project needs, timelines, and invoicing.
- Able to articulate, delegate, and manage the responsibilities of team members related to each project.
- Ensure that goals and objectives of these projects are accomplished within scope, schedule, and budget.
- Manage multiple projects including development of plans, specifications, contract documents, project schedules, technical analyses, evaluations, report preparation, engineering oversight, QA/QC, and project invoicing.
- Collect, evaluate, and interpret data required to make technical decisions through the lifecycle of a project.
- Conduct both desktop assessments and field reconnaissance.
- Coordinate, plan, conduct, and attend project meetings.
- Interact with clients, stakeholders, and contractors during various phases of a project.
- Assist with technical writing for proposal development and project closeout.
- Develop a firm understanding of costs for specific projects.
B.S in Civil Engineering.
Registration as a Louisiana Professional Engineer
Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in civil engineering design and project management.
*Must have roadway design experience utilizing AutoCAD Civil 3D*
Experience with state and municipal infrastructure projects.
Director of Recruiting
631-493-0574 ext. 117 (Main)