Missouri City, Texas
Architecture, Energy, Engineering & Construction
Our client is a large, respected general contracting and construction management leader with an impressive project portfolio spanning numerous states. They are looking for a Superintendent with strong multifamily project experience.
Salary : $70000 - $140000
A Superintendent is a critical role to ensure the successful completion of every construction project. They oversee, coordinate and manage all onsite construction activities, including safety, logistics, schedule, day to day trade activities, document management, meetings, compliance, completion and turnover.
- salary range $70-140 thousand.
- medical benefits
- Career advancement
- positive work culture
- 5-15 years of relevant construction experience required, preferably with a CM/GC.
- multifamily project experience.
- Strong overall knowledge of construction management practices.
- Undergraduate degree preferred in Engineering, Construction Management, or similar field.
- Proven experience managing projects successfully from start to closeout.