Rochester, New York
Architecture, Engineering & Construction
SHARE THIS JOB
Our Client is looking for a Construction Superintendent to join their team of professionals in the Rochester, NY area.
- Maintain Project Schedule/Timeline to ensure timely completion.
- Manage Field Personnel and Subcontractors.
- Maintain Order and Organization of jobsite and documentation.
- Maintain Communication and coordination with Subcontractors.
- Monitor progress of all sub-contractors.
- Maintain compliance with local safety codes.
- At least 5 years experience as a Superintendent
- OSHA 30 certificate (or SST card).
- Multifamily Residential experience
- Familiar with state/local building codes.
- Supervised projects in excess of 12 million
Renovations of MultiFamily
Renovations of Historical Projects