Architecture, Engineering & Construction
My client is a well-established commercial construction company who is looking to add a Construction Superintendent to their
Springfield, MA team.
The ideal Superintendent is comfortable overseeing the operation of entire construction site. They should be able to determine and address any risk areas to maintain workplace safety. This candidate should be experienced in communicating project milestones with clients, owners’ reps and other parties. The Project Superintendent works together with the Project Manager to ensure a cohesive and fluid schedule, while minimizing risk. Should be comfortable utilizing technology and have some working knowledge with Procore software. Not afraid to jump in and get their hands dirty to get the job done!
- Oversee daily operation of construction projects
- Establish project schedule
- Maintain timeline within budget for project completion
- Ensure safety, compliance and quality regulations are followed
- Communicate project progress with clients and project managers
- Manage subcontractors and construction site organization
Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO
- 5 years of experience in commercial construction arena
- Strong project management and communications skills
- Strong working knowledge of Procore
- Ability to read construction documents
- Commercial construction experience preferred (municipal, healthcare &/or government a plus)
- OSHA 30 certificate
- MA Construction Supervisor License a plus
- MUST HAVE VALID DRIVERS LICENSE.