Architecture, Engineering & Construction
SHARE THIS JOB
A leading New England commercial construction company is looking for a Superintendent to join their team of top professionals.
- Manage the daily operation of entire commercial construction site.
- Maintain communication with subcontractors, clients, owners’ reps and company management.
- Establish project schedule.
- Maintain timeline within budget for project completion.
- Ensure safety, compliance and quality regulations are followed.
- Manage subcontractors and construction site organization.
- Travel to various jobsites as needed within 80 mile area.
- access to company truck
- gas card
- 5+ years of experience in commercial construction industry
- Strong project management and communications skills
- Strong working knowledge of Procore
- Ability to read construction plans/ documents
- Ability to travel to various job sites
- Commercial construction experience preferred (municipal, healthcare &/or government a plus)
- OSHA certificate
- MA Construction Supervisor license preferred
- Valid driver's license.