Architecture, Engineering & Construction
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client is a well-respected building engineering consulting firm. They are looking for an Engineer to join their growing team of top professionals.
- Preparing reports, making calculations, designs, and drawings
- providing technical advice
- developing documents for state permitting and contractor bid packages.
- construction monitoring and reporting.
- inspecting properties to check conditions of structure and foundations.
- Performing Enhanced Building Inspections
- Professional growth.
- A supportive environment
- Career development opportunities.
- Excellent Medical Benefits
Long term disability
Short term disability
*Unable to sponsor H1B Candidates at this time.
- 5-10 years of practical experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil, Structural, Mechanical or Geotechnical preferred).
- Construction Management or Architectural Engineering experience.
- Licensed, Professional Engineer or EIT in Vermont and New Hampshire.