Contracts Administrator II
Contracts Administrator II
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Architecture, Engineering & Construction
The Contracts Administrator II supports the Senior Manager, Contracts and/or Program Manager(s) in overseeing proposal preparation, contract execution, and contract administration for commercial and government contracts and is a Hybrid Position. In providing this support, the Contracts Administrator II assists in formulation of proposal preparation and contract administration plans; collects, monitors and reports on proposal and contract schedules, budgets, and deliverable requirements; and ensures report activities are executed in accordance with contracts and established procedures and practices.
The Contracts Administrator II supports the program team members and other staff functions on a regular basis in order to ensure compliance with contractual and company requirements. The Contracts Administrator II is responsible for maintaining communication with and providing reports both written, email and oral to customers and company stakeholders on a regular basis regarding contract execution schedule, status and economic indicators, and strives to ensure stakeholder satisfaction and meet or exceed their expectations.
- High School Diploma or Accredited GED and 4 plus years of experience or BA or BS and 2 plus years of experience.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience with federal, commercial and international contracts.
- This position requires access to technology, materials, software or hardware that is controlled by US export laws. In order to be eligible for this position, you must be a US person under US export laws or, eligible for approval for a U.S. Government export license. A US Person includes a US citizen, lawful Permanent Resident, refugee or asylee.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Pre-Law
- A strong working knowledge with the FAR/DFARS, ITAR, and commercial contracting regulations and requirements as a Contract Administrator to include knowledge of the implications of flow down clauses during proposal submission process
- Knowledge of program management techniques and tools
- Requires a dynamic, self-starting individual with good team working abilities
- Excellent verbal, written and cross-functional communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in responsible positions at various organizational and functional levels, while exercising a high degree of tact, objectivity, and diplomacy to obtain and report on program objectives
- Possess demonstrated understanding of the importance of providing timely, quality support to customers while meeting the requirements of the contract
- Proficient in the full suite of Microsoft Office™ products - Excel, Word, Visio, Power Point, Project and Sales tracking databases
- Experience with databases, data management, SharePoint, workflows, and/or web design is desired
Director of Recruiting
direct dial - 631.498.8329
Click here to see a short video about Executive Alliance