Customer Care Specialist
Customer Care Specialist
, New York
Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Our client, a successful equipment distributor located in the 5 towns area of Long Island near the Queens border is offering a Hybrid role as a Customer Care Specialist, two days a week from home.
CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST
As a Customer Care Specialist, you are the primary point of contact for our customers. You will:
- Process Return Material Authorizations (RMAs)
- Support Billing Adjustments
- Machine pricing / discount research & adjustment paperwork
- Freight research & adjustment paperwork
- Own Case Management
- Resolve User Holds
- Generate Commercial Invoices
- Coordinating Show Equipment to locations
The Customer Care Specialist is responsible for taking ownership of sales support requests and expediting solutions, within established KPI’s, across Customer Care, Logistics, Finance, and Accounting.
- Ensure that our customers receive the highest level of customer care
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with our customers and internal partner departments.
- Prioritize, deliver, and communicate timely, professional, and accurate work.
- Begin the RMA Process, with return authorization, RMA entry and tracking into Epicor. Resolve RMA paperwork with partner departments – Logistics & Accounting.
- Calculate & stage returned PNC’s credit for Accounting to post to the customer’s account.
- Ensure authorization from ELS and the processing of a chargeback or $0 replacement machine.
- Coordinate between the customer and Logistics for machine pickup with proper packaging.
- Complete warehouse Receiving of machine back into our warehouse and enter the serial number to place the machine into Inspection status.
- Enter RMA Disposition to Return to Stock, Job, or Fail after completion of Inspection Report.
- Track and resolve all correspondence with distributors and customers utilizing Case Management and Memo's. Case Resolution KPI ≤ 5 Business Days.
- Review items in the Customer Care mailbox, categorize issue, and assign to Account Manager to answer.
- Review Sales Order User Holds and resolve with Account Managers to move the order forward or cancel the sales order.
- Support Account Managers by generating Commercial Invoices for foreign shipments.
- Identify the root cause of issues and offer viable solutions to improve our efficiency, accuracy, and current sales support processes and customer relationships.
- Coordinate movement of show equipment to various locations with Logistics.
- Take pride and ownership to build and maintain strong business relationships by providing superior customer care to our distributors, end-users, potential customers / investors, and co-workers.
- Rotate switchboard coverage, as needed.
- Minimum 3 years professional customer service experience in a sales environment or inside sales team.
- 2 years college preferred but not mandatory
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Must be detailed oriented, Self-driven, high energy, and results-oriented with a clear focus on providing WORLD CLASS SERVICE.
- Must have a strong business acumen, professionalism, work ethic, and sense of urgency to accurately complete tasks by deadline.
- Professionally and effectively communicate.
- Excellent verbal, active listening and written skills.
- Proven track record to multi-task with shifting priorities.
- Outstanding focus on the customer.
- Exemplify our CORE principles: Control, Ownership, Reach, and Endurance
- Bi-lingual a+
Sr. VP, Executive Alliance