Director Of Operations
Director Of Operations
Flushing, New York
Our client is seeking a Director of Operations to be responsible for negotiation of deal terms, property improvement plans, execution of restaurant Franchise agreements, relationship management, attendance at industry events, submission of forecasts and general reporting to corporate.
Responsibilities & Duties
On a day to day, they will work side by side with the Head of Operations and franchisees to drive business results in support of operational goals, in addition to ensuring budgetary goals, initiating and leading operational changes, and assisting General Managers in implementing changes that bring positive results. The Director of Operation is ultimately responsible for ensuring a positive experience for all restaurant guests and staff.
- Participates in the hiring and training of departmental managers; training (on-site at locations).
- Organizes and oversees the work and schedules of departmental managers.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy.
- Communicates and explains new directives, policies, or procedures to managers; for major changes, meets with entire operations staff to explain changes, answer questions, and maintain morale.
- Oversees manufacturing, purchasing, and sales departments, ensuring each is reaching goals set by departmental and company leadership.
- Plans, directs, controls, implements, evaluates, monitors, and forecasts budgets and cost of sales in each division to achieve financial objectives.
- Leads coordination and integration of efforts among operations, engineering, technology, and customer service divisions to produce smoother workflow and more cost-effective business processes.
- Work with the marketing team to implement effective lead generation marketing; track performance and adjust plans accordingly.
- Diligently respond to and follow-up with all franchise inquiries via phone, face-to-face meetings and email communication.
- Comfortable building and managing relationships across business stakeholders, internal and external.
- Creates a detailed business plan including territory management, key prospect target list and activity plans/management to ensure individual goals are met.
- Forecast and analyze sales budgets for franchise growth opportunities.
- Recipe development for all brands
- Mandarin (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Restaurant Operations: 5 years (Preferred)
- Franchise Support: 5 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Prior experience Executing (Document Management & Closing) Franchise Agreement
- Scouting For New Franchise Agreements
- Forecasting Sales
- Restaurant Experience in full dining
- 3-5 Years experience in business and relationship development
- Required to travel possibly 80% of the time
- Valid Driver's License
- Thorough understanding of practices, theories, and policies involved in business and finance.
- Superior verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Superior managerial and diplomacy skills.
- Extremely proficient in Google Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Training/Shadowing new hire sales personnel
- Bi-Lingual; Mandarin
Director of Recruiting
direct dial - 631.498.8329