New Milford, Connecticut
Architecture, Engineering & Construction
Our Client is a Leading Developer of Large Solar Farms and Energy Storage Installations. They are Looking for an Electrical Engineer with solar PV design experience to join their growing team.
The Electrical Engineer role is technical and requires prior working knowledge of Solar PV and/or battery storage.
Our client purchases land throughout New England to develop large-scale, utility solar PV and battery storage projects. They then sell the projects to others who will construct and own/operate the installations. *They offer excellent salary, generous bonus structure, 401K and pays 100% of employee Health Insurance Premiums.
- Coordinate all electric utility interconnection and permitting activities.
- Develop expertise in multiple Electric Utility Company Procedures.
- Support the Senior Solar Designer with CAD design of solar and battery storage and related systems.
- Support Project Development Team with technical knowledge and evaluations.
- Reports to the Company President.
- Electrical Engineering degree
- Must have strong computer skills including CAD.
- Must have an interest in taking on responsibility for a range of tasks and be excited at the chance to execute them independently.
- Must want to be in a small company and not be focused on advancement.
- Should be a self starter and money-motivated
- No allergies to dogs (have multiple dogs in the office).
- Work is onsite/office based in New Milford, CT.
- Must have 1-3 years of electrical engineering experience - solar PV and/or battery storage experience preferred.