SHARE THIS JOB
Our client, a leader in the Disaster Restoration industry, is seeking an experience Reconstruction Estimator to work in their Baltimore-DC region.
The role comes with great compensation (base plus commissions), benefits, and industry-leading services.
Salary : $65000 - $0
- Close sales after estimates are approved by the insurance company, making sure that good communication is maintained during the approval process with all parties involved (e.g., insurance, homeowner).
- Ensure that contracts are signed, that all policies and procedures of the company are reviewed with the client (part), that deductibles and deposits (if applicable) are collected at the time of contract signing, and that the jobs sale is completed and properly noted in DASH and XactAnalysis/Xactimate.
- Manage the customers’ expectations to ensure they understand all company policies, guidelines and processes so as to ensure no deviation and loss of control of the job.
- Complete Xactimate estimates for initial loss supplements and change orders for the Project Managers.
- 2 Years (minimum) of experience estimating for reconstruction
- Ability to use Xactimate, XactAnalysis and DASH software
- Valid Driver's License
- Competitive Base Salary with bonus and commission opportunities
- Company car
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Director of Recruiting
631-493-0574 ext. 117 (Main)