Woodbury, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client is a well-respected and well-known VIP-Entertainment establishment located on Long Island. Every day will be different in this family oriented, fun, and exciting environment with advancement opportunity. If you are a High Energy individual looking for a unique opportunity to Hob-Nob with A List entertainers while managing your own team this is the position for you.
- Manage private rooms/tables reservations to ensure it’s of the highest standards of service.
- Supports event staff with any room setup and breakdown for private event bookings.
- Lead kitchen team, bar and wait staff by attracting, recruiting, training, and appraising talented personnel.
- Plan and implement cost control measures to maximize food & beverage sales and revenue.
- Implements and organizes promotional activities with the staff – and external partners.
- Entertains and builds relationships with its members to identify any needs or concerns.
- Reports to upper management regarding food & beverage nightly sales and room productivity.
- Responsible for closing nightly.
- Attends weekly department head meetings.
- You are a savvy Bar Manager with upscale hospitality experience and VIP service.
- You have experience leading, training and motivating bartenders/teams.
- Have the ability to function as part of the senior leadership team, highly present and visible.
- You have a knack for guest satisfaction, engagement and elevating the guest experience.
- You have bar manager, bartender, restaurant, events/club promoter experience.
- Have exceptional customer experience and VIP service.
- Experience with food and beverage inventory and purchasing.
- Have strong business acumen, written/communication skills, and client relation abilities.