Commack, New York
Sales & Marketing
Executive Alliance is not just any search firm. We've grown to become one of the largest executive recruiting offices in the Metropolitan area. Please check out our Glassdoor and Google reviews to see the service we provide and what it's like to work here.
In the last 10 years our firm, Executive Alliance, has grown by 400% so despite a lackluster economy, we are STILL HIRING. We are seeking an experienced recruiter with agency experience in a variety of industries and areas of specialization. Our company is national in scope and has earned an amazing reputation. Check out our Google Reviews and Glassdoor page to learn about the quality of the service we provide and what it’s like to work at our company. Our Google rating is 4.7. Executive Alliance is located in Commack, New York.
We offer highly competitive compensation, uncapped commission, a 401k plan, a collaborative work environment, a flexible, upscale work environment, world class training and the best boss in the business, Gary Zelamsky.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a base of customers through networking, LinkedIn connections and a variety of other means including state-of-the-art, automated business development tools.
- Develop strategic recruiting plans with clients to ensure hard to fill positions are filled in a timely manner.
- Source candidates using various mechanisms e.g., Internet job postings, resume searches, LinkedIn Recruiter, referrals, networking, etc.
- Evaluate defined specifications and prepare candidates for interviews.
- Ensure timely completion of scheduling and pre-employment activities to move candidate through the interview/hire cycle using an in-house applicant tracking system.
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of relevant work experience and education.
- 2-10+ years of recruitment experience with a proven track record of success.
- Strong customer acquisition and retention skills with highly refined communication skills to effectively correspond, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of an organization and a substantial business network are required.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office Suite - Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Applicant Tracking systems.
Sr. VP of Recruiting
Commack, NY 11725