Field Account Manager
Field Account Manager
Architecture, Engineering & Construction
Our client is currently seeking a remote-based Field Account Manager for our Bioprocess business in the MA area. In this position, you will be responsible for revenue, proactively selling the full range of the Bioprocess portfolio, and developing strong customer relationships.
- Responsible for proactively selling the full range of the bioprocess portfolio by both in-person and remote interaction to assigned accounts
- Meet growth targets and objectives for assigned accounts
- Research and develop prospects within the assigned account mix
- Identify key decision makers and gain an understanding of the best approach to communicate and build relationships
- Leverage Sartorius’ Solutions to solve critical customer challenges from early development to commercial manufacturing
- Support existing business within the assigned accounts, and uncover additional opportunities (both up and downstream)
- Analyze customer needs, develop solutions and present our offerings
- Work closely with Technical teams, Marketing partners and internal stakeholders, utilizing these resources to support value offerings throughout the entire sales process
- Conduct customer presentations, demonstrations and negotiations; provide quotations, close the deal with the customer
- Continuously monitor and pay close attention to market changes, both for competition as well as best practices. Communicate these changes to relevant internal parties to be poised to proactively respond.
- Customer focused time up to 70%
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in a Life discipline or a related field or 5+ years of relevant practical experience with a demonstrated ability and proven competency to work effectively as an Account Manager within the biopharmaceutical industry.
- A minimum of 1 year sales and account management experience in the biopharmaceutical industry or 3 years selling relevant technologies into a parallel industry
- Ability to interact within all levels of target organizations
- Clear and articulate communication style
- Effective presentation skills
- Proactive, goal driven and collaborative attitude
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Financial acumen
- Understanding of Complex Sales Processes
- Ability to analyze sales data, identify trends, and develop sales strategy
- Experience with Salesforce CRM preferred
- Ability to travel up to 40% (adjusted based on sales region)
direct dial - 631.498.8329