Large Loss Estimator
Large Loss Estimator
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client, a leader in the Disaster Restoration industry, is seeking a Large Loss Estimator to work in its Austin Texas region.
The right candidate would be experienced in estimating using Xactimate and have a history of estimating projects in excess of $50,000 on a regular basis.
The opportunity comes with great compensation, including a healthy base salary and exceptional bonus and commission opportunities, as well as excellent benefits, a company vehicle, phone, 401K and stock options.
- Large Loss Restoration Estimator creates the written estimate for work in the carrier-preferred estimating software, such as Xactimate or CoreLogic Mobile Claims; or preferred estimating method if the job is not insurance related
- Interfaces with clients and insurance representatives throughout the estimating phase
- Large Loss Restoration Estimator handles full negotiation of the project through to estimate approval by the insurance carrier or client
- Schedules and executes regular onsite meetings with client and Project Manager Prepare construction contract and coordinate contract ratification
- Large Loss Restoration Estimator assists the Project Management team in producing change orders and supplements
- All other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED required; 2+ years of construction estimating experience; equivalent combination of education and experience
- Restoration industry experience preferred
- Basic math skills (equivalent to those needed at a GED level)
- Regularly required to climb roofs, crawl into confined spaces such as attics and crawl spaces, which includes being able to carry a 28’ ladder from their truck and setting it up at the roof line of the associated property
- Excellent customer service and communication skills using English language
- Great attitude, trustworthy, dependable, and a pleasant personality
- Able to pass a background check, driving record check, and regular employee drug screenings
Director of Recruiting
631-493-0574 ext. 117 (Main)