Marketing Manager, Legal Services
Marketing Manager, Legal Services
Hackensack, New Jersey
Executive Alliance is pleased to represent our client who is a leading national law firm that advises large clients in legal practices such as Bankruptcy & Corporate Restructuring, Construction, Corporate Transactions, Data, Privacy & Cybersecurity, Employment Law, Environmental, Intellectual Property, Litigation, Real Estate, Shareholder Activism, Tax, Trusts & Estates and White-Collar Criminal Defense & Investigations.
They are seeking a skilled Marketing Manager to join their talented, creative, passionate marketing and business development team in Hackensack, New Jersey.
In this hybrid role (three days on-site, two days remote), you will be responsible for crafting compelling pitches and proposals to help win new clients and support the growth of the firm. You will also work alongside the team and manage the written content for various marketing channels, including the website, social media and newsletters. Additionally, you will be responsible for identifying and submitting the firm’s best work for relevant awards and accolades. You will work alongside the team to develop and execute content, awards submissions, and pitch strategies that drive growth, engagement and build their brand.
- Develop and execute a content, awards submission, and pitch strategy that aligns with the firm’s overall marketing and business development goals and objectives.
- Write, edit, and publish high-quality content for the website, blog, social media, email newsletters, and other marketing channels.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including individual attorneys, practice and industry groups to develop content that showcases the firm’s experience, expertise and thought leadership.
- Conduct research on legal topics and trends to ensure that our content is up-to-date and relevant.
- Optimize content for SEO to increase visibility and drive traffic to the website.
- Identify and calendar relevant awards and accolades, and coordinate the submission process, including drafting and submitting materials.
- Create compelling pitches to potential clients that highlight the firm’s strengths and capabilities.
- Analyze and respond to RFPs and other client inquiries.
- Create and maintain a repository of proposal templates and other materials to streamline the proposal development process.
- Manage the proposal development process from start to finish, including design, content development, editing and proofreading.
- Create intelligence reports on companies, industry trends and developments to keep our team and attorneys informed or relevant news and insights.
- Monitor and analyze content, awards submission, proposal effectiveness, pitch success rates and other performance metrics to inform future strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in content creation and management, awards submissions, and pitching in a legal or professional services environment.
- Extremely strong writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills, with the ability to synthesize complex information into clear, concise messaging.
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices and experience with SEO tools such as Google Analytics.
- Demonstrated ability to identify relevant awards and accolades and coordinate the submission process.
- Experience with experience management system (experience with Foundations a strong plus), email marketing platforms, and social media management tools.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Knowledge of legal industry terminology and trends, strongly preferred.
#IND2 #ZR #CB
Vice President of Recruiting