Deer Park, New York
Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Our client, a 100+ year old manufacturer of retail end-user products is seeking a dynamic Marketing professional. The ideal candidate has the ability to engage prospects and customers through quality content published across multiple platforms. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing online messaging, modernize brand representation, and manage the corporate website. The ideal professional for this role is an top communicator who can create brand content around targeted vertical markets and segments. The primary focus of the role is to work with the management team and collaborate with global marketing colleagues to develop and deliver brand messaging that supports lead generation.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary - $80k
- 401k w/company match
- Experienced and reputable management team
- Great company culture with down-to-earth, collaborative and caring people.
- Genuine work/life balance
- Manage corporate website – Including content, drive traffic, create brand awareness, etc.
- Lead generation – Drive lead conversion via website through inbound marketing using HubSpot
- Expansion of brand awareness
- Work closely with internal design team to create marketing literature
- Create customized, targeted messaging
- Proven aptitude for powerful brand content creation and execution
- Must be able to execute on actionable tasks with deadline constraints
- Top-notch copywriting ability
- 3+ years experience in marketing communication and lead generation
- Expert-level with social media platforms; LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Experience within a B2B sales environment, manufacturing industry experience is a plus
- Proficient with HubSpot
Director of Recruiting