Port Washington, New York
Executive Alliance is pleased to represent a leading global manufacturer and distributor of beauty products and treatment solutions. They have a 30-year standing of developing popular, high quality products in the beauty market that are sold and distributed by major partners in over 100+ countries worldwide.
They are seeking a Network Administrator who will be responsible for maintaining current systems and keeping the IT support staff updated on the latest tools and processes. The ideal candidate for this position is certified to work with Cisco networking equipment and is well-versed in Windows and Linux based computing solutions in house as well as AWS cloud. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience at the enterprise networking level and can also work well with legacy systems.
NOTE: This is a hybrid opportunity (3 days on-site, 2 days remote) located in Port Washington, Long Island, N.Y. at the company’s new global headquarters which is a magnificent, ultra-modern, 272,000-square foot business complex that includes an on-site state of the art Research and Development Center, Fitness Center and all-day cafeteria serving free breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Candidates accessible to the Port Washington, NY area will only be considered. Relocation packages can be made available.
- Work closely with departmental managers to determine future network needs and plan for network changes
- Develop methods and tools to be used to test and implement new LAN/WAN/VPN equipment
- Create projects that are designed to either add functionality required by the company or to address ongoing network failure issues
- Engage in regular network troubleshooting activities and resolve network connectivity issues
- Diagnosing and fixing problems or potential problems with the network and its hardware, software and systems
- Monitoring network and systems to improve performance
- Complete all required reports timely
- Attend meetings
- Training helpdesk staffs
- Server room management
- End user support for network related issues
In depth and 4-5 years experience:
- Cisco Switches and Routers
- Cisco or similar Wireless controllers and APs
- Sonicwall Firewall and SMA
- Barracuda Security Email Firewall
- Load Balancer (L4/L7)
- AWS/Azure Networking
- Basic CAT5/6 Wiring and Cabling
- PRTG Network Monitoring
- Endpoint security systems (BitDefender/Kaspersky, etc)
- CCTV, DVR, Home Automations, IoT devices
- Ability to travel 20%
Senior Executive Recruiter