NEW YORK, New York
Architecture, Energy, Engineering & Construction
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client is an NYC-based high-end office furniture and design company. They are looking for an Outside Sales Executive to join their team of top professionals.
Salary : $75000 - $100000
- Prospect, cold call and network with architects, designers, people in the real estate community and end users.
- Build a healthy pipeline of new opportunities.
- Close new business and meet goal expectations.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for clients and networking groups to showcase our furniture and promote our services.
- Create client proposals.
- Utilize company software to generate an accurate and complete bill of materials for order processing.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients—follow up after the sale, ensure clients are satisfied, and maintain relationships over time.
- Sustain existing client relationships and build more relationships through proactive and reactive means.
- Responsible for tracking and maintaining individual key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Competitive base salary range: $75-110 thousand.
- Strong bonus structure.
- Medical benefits.
- 401K + 4% match
- Hybrid role with flexible schedule.
- 4+ years of sales experience
- A history of strong closing skills.
- The ability to create meaningful relationships.
- Experience using a CRM to achieve your goals.
- A proven track record of success.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams.
- Remote work environment with the ability to meet face-to-face for specific events.