Executive Alliance is pleased to represent our client who are the incubation and strategy unit for one of the world’s leading companies who are transforming the way customers connect with health and wellness products and services for the next generation.
They are seeking a Product Manager, Applied Behavioral Sciences. The ideal prospect for this role can work out of the following locations:
Hoboken, NJ/Greater New York Metro Area, NY
Greater San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Greater Seattle, WA area
This role will be setting direction & solving complex problems for new stealth initiatives within the incubation unit. If you’re excited about applied behavioral science, motivation theory, and believe in the ability to achieve better outcomes through better behavioral design you’ll love working on this team. The team will discover and deliver the insights that will power the future of healthcare for our customers, through the unparalleled scale of the company’s global platform. In this role, you will contribute to the data science and engineering teams from identifying trends to developing next-gen algorithms.
This Product Manager will have end to end responsibility for new functionality that in the areas of Health & Wellness, Data Science, Behavioral Science, and Retail Experiences.
What You’ll Do
- Develop & democratize knowledge on behavioral motivation frameworks, with a focus on identifying the enabling attributes for a wide range of interventions.
- Work backwards from market research, data analysis, and stakeholder priorities to develop product roadmap & measures of success.
- Champion customer experience & customer value proposition across all decisions.
- Write technical product requirements & user stories, review wireframes & interaction designs, and determine product KPI’s.
- Collaborate closely with cross functional teams including clinical, engineering, data science, legal, and privacy to drive decisions & deliver on established priorities.
- 5+ years of product management experience with a focus on applied behavioral science, ideally in a retail environment.
- Familiarity with intervention design using established motivational frameworks: COM-B, Behavior Change Wheel, Human Motivational System, Theoretical Domains Framework.
- BS Degree in Cognitive Science or equivalent work experience.
- Leadership, team management, relationship building, organization, planning and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, creative, confident, and energetic personality.
- Excellent business and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience using collaboration tools such as JIRA or Confluence preferred.
- Experience with Agile Development techniques preferred (XP, Kanban, Scrum, etc.).
A plus if you also have
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Healthcare industry experience
- Experience working in an R&D setting
Bachelor of Science and 5 years' technical product management experience OR 8 years' technical program management experience.