Architecture, Energy, Engineering & Construction
A leading construction engineering consulting firm is looking for an Engineer (PE or EIT) to be a key point of contact for industrial, residential and commercial clients in the Rutland, Vermont area. (Hybrid Role)
Salary : $85000 - $120000
This is an exciting opportunity for a licensed engineer PE or EIT to work with owners, builders, designers, and developers. This position offers a combination of field and office work; always different, always interesting. Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. Company is unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
- preparing reports, designs, and drawings
- making calculations about loads and stresses
- providing technical advice
- developing documents for state permitting and contractor bid packages
- collaborate with relevant professional staff such as architects.
- monitoring and inspecting work undertaken by contractors
- construction monitoring and reporting
- inspecting properties to check conditions of structure and foundations
- Performing reserve and transition studies for HOA’s
- Performing Enhanced Building Inspections
- This is a hybrid/ remote job but the candidate must be within commutable driving distance to Rutland, VT be on-site and attend meetings.
- BS degree in Civil, Structural, Mechanical or Geotechnical engineering
- Licensed PE (or EIT) - VT and/or NH
- 2-5 years' engineering or consulting experience
- Essential is construction management or architectural experience
- Strong computer skills