Program Manager IV
Program Manager IV
Exeter, New Hampshire
Architecture, Engineering & Construction
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client is looking for a seasoned Program Manager. The Program Manager IV is responsible for all stages of the program life cycle with major customers, with particular focus on the front end business capture activity. The position is also responsible for managing internal engineering and manufacturing plans and status reporting to customer for development orders and production orders, ensuring on time completion of contract line items.
- Contributes expertise and directs all phases of programs from inception through completion. Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs.
- Coordinate the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract.
- Participate in the negotiation of contract and contract changes.
- Act as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customers to discuss cost, schedule and technical performance.
- Establish milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identify program problems and obtains strategic solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
- Direct the work of employees assigned to the program from technical, manufacturing and administrative areas.
- Establish a collaborative environment with the customer and look for resolutions with the customer in a collaborative not conflicting environment.
- Establish design concepts, criteria and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and test.Develop new business or expands the product line with the customer. May be responsible for business development within current customer base.
- Ability to establish work policies and standards of performance, generate and improve processes, and work collaboratively on general processes. Ability to maintain program documentation & artifacts.
- BA or BS
- 8 years Program Management experience
- Program Management experience working directly with the US Navy
- U.S. Citizenship
- Experience as a key advisor and managing program(s) that reflect moderate risk and complexity or deputy responsibility for a large complex program
- Strong leadership skills including the ability to properly motivate and influence and excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Aerospace and/or defense industry experience
- Experience in Technology Development Programs
- Experience in manufacturing technical products
- Experience in RF/Microwave Products
- PMP Certification
- MBA, or MS Degree
direct dial - 631.498.8329