Architecture, Engineering & Construction
Our client is seeking a dynamic Program Manager. In this role you will be responsible to act as the focal point for customers of the company. You will also Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services, handling and resolving complaints in a timely manner with courtesy and professionalism. You will develop a communication plan for assigned programs and ensures functional support to each plan by performing the required duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicates and work with customers with regard to schedule changes, ECO requests, requirements and schedules, customer tracking requirements updates including POISR, Boots, FLT, Open Order Reports, 45 Report, and recovery schedules.
- Maintains a positive and professional working relationship with all buyers and customers.
- Ensures internal and external issues are rectified in a timely manner.
- Monitors purchase orders placed within the company for special need items, customer provided tooling, expedite charges, non-recurring engineering fees, and tooling charges
- Receives and validates customer provided purchase orders and change orders
- Communicates customer feedback to PMC internal customers to include priorities, quality, delivery, and Engineering Change Requests (ECR’s).
- Updates and monitors customer delivery schedule status daily using the Expedite Report and communicates any problems with the appropriate departments and or customers.
- Supports Andon Walks.
- Reviews and works obsolete inventory and material as necessary.
- Prepares data for and attends required meetings.
- Monitors customer provided forecast.
- Accomplishes daily tasks with quality work, discipline, and a sense of urgency.
- Assists with project controls including budgeting/cost tracking, scheduling, and forecasting.
- Coordinates with Supply Chain to ensure outside sourcing and processing support delivery schedule.
- Coordinates RMA’s and ensures a timely resolution.
- Ensures written and oral communications are professional.
- Makes recommendations to improve processes.
- Coordinates with other departments as the need arises.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft AX.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of Customer Service or Program Management experience preferred
- MRP or ERP system experience beneficial
- Machine shop understanding a plus
Aviation background helpful
direct dial - 631.498.8329