New Rochelle, New York
Accounting, Finance and Real Estate
Prestigious Westchester, NY Developer with national presence seeks experienced Project Accountant. The Project Accountant will receive exposure to architecture and engineering with diverse designs and styles, and firm offers comprehensive benefits including full medical/dental/vision, L/T & S/T disability, life insurance, flex spending, employee assistance and more!
Base salary for this growth-oriented role is 90-100K depending on experience.
- Interact with Project Managers to acquire information to generate all monthly construction billings to developers.
- Acquire and review all development contracts and construction subcontracts, including all supporting information.
- Enter/review contract details in Sage 300/Timberline/Procore.
- Prepare monthly loan draw packages for bank.
- Data entry, review, and payment of subcontractor requisitions and other construction and development invoices
- Review insurance certificates to ensure contract compliance.
- Monitor commitments and review with Project Managers
- Post entries as well as perform various ad hoc projects
- Interact with construction and development Project Managers, in-house insurance group, and vendors
- Various financial and operational special projects.
- Minimum 3-4 years of related project accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience with Timberline/Sage/Timberscan a "plus"
This stable development firm offers career advancement, work-life balance and an excellent benefits package including career advancement, work-life balance and excellent benefits including full health coverage, year-end bonus, 401k match, generous PTO, LTD/STD, employee assistance and more!
#IND2 #ZR #CB