New Rochelle, New York
Accounting, Finance and Real Estate
SHARE THIS JOB
Prestigious Westchester NY Developer with national presence seeks experienced Project Accountant.
- Interact with Project Managers to acquire information to generate all monthly construction billings to developers.
- Acquire and review all development contracts and construction subcontracts, including all supporting information.
- Enter/review contract details in Sage 300/Timberline/Procore.
- Prepare monthly loan draw packages for bank.
- Data entry, review, and payment of subcontractor requisitions and other construction and development invoices
- Review insurance certificates to ensure contract compliance.
- Monitor commitments and review with Project Managers
- Post entries as well as perform various ad hoc projects
- Interact with construction and development Project Managers, in-house insurance group, and vendors
- Various financial and operational special projects.
- Minimum 3-4 years of related project accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience with Timberline/Sage/Timberscan a "plus"
This stable development firm offers career advancement, work-life balance and excellent benefits including full health coverage, year-end bonus, 401k match, generous PTO, LTD & STD, employee assistance etc.!