Albany, New York
Architecture, Engineering & Construction
Our Client is looking for a Construction Project Engineer to join their team in the Albany, NY area.
The Construction Project Engineer will:
- Support the project management team with day-to-day project functions.
- Play an administrative role to ensure all documentation is managed and processed appropriately.
- Handle all submittals, RFI's and specification reviews.
- Answer related questions from subcontractors and company team.
- Follow up on an job related issues.
- Gather and maintain safety info.
- Will maintain all associated files in the cloud-based program "Team".
*The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years in construction industry and knowledge of:
- Posting Drawings
- Close-out documents (O+M manuals & warrantee paperwork)
- Strong file/paperwork management skills
- Strong Computer skills
- Strong Communication skills