Albany, New York
Architecture, Engineering & Construction
Our Client is looking for a Construction Project Manager to join their team of professionals in the Albany, NY area.
Excellent opportunity for an experienced project manager to grow with an established company in the Albany, NY area. They are Family oriented and offer a good work-life balance.
- Effectively utilize job resources to ensure on-budget, on-time projects.
- Coordinate and track progress of job-specific building trades.
- Create teams and assign job responsibilities.
- Monitor job progress according to prearranged schedule.
- Communicate with all job participants including architects, building managers, sub-contractors, inspectors and fire marshals.
- Conduct and attend regular project status meetings.
- Carry out frequent inspection of construction sites.
- Issue purchase orders, change orders and all project documentation.
- Resolve conflicts as needed.
- Ensure safety compliance and desired quality standards.
- Obtain building permits, inspections and final certificate of occupancy.
- Manage multiple multi-faceted projects, budgets and manpower concurrently.
- Close out projects and ensure client satisfaction
Project managers must demonstrate strong leadership, commercial construction knowledge, organizational and time management skills, as well as have strong communication and client service skills.
- Multi Family Housing construction and historical renovation experience.
- Competent in preparing construction documents reflecting design intent, scope, budget and schedules
- Ability to understand construction plans
- Preferable experience: Procore, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Construction Project Management experience