Bohemia, New York
Architecture, Engineering & Construction
Our client is looking for a Project Manager for their office in Long Island. You will be responsible for the overall project from inception to implementation. Continually improving quality, contractual process and documentation. Ultimately, to make the company a signature product for acoustics in building architecture.
- Manage the portfolio of projects specifically within US region
- Build partnerships with End Users and associated stakeholders, to ensure continued pipeline of projects.
- Play an active role in the negotiating and closing process
- Track and manage the project from specification, design, pricing, variations, production, installation and closing
- Maintain the overall project plan together with Regional Sales Manager and ensure resources are dedicated in order to deliver the projects
- Work with the internal and external supply chain to deliver the projects incl. Sales, Design, Production and Installers
- Develop and continually improve the collaboration with our installation partners in conjunction with local teams
Qualifications and competencies
Construction-related education combined with project management experience and a track record of delivering high end quality projects.
Planning of projects and handling of on-site challenges in relation to construction is key.
Experience with management of external stakeholders incl. clients, main contractors, subcontractors, architects, engineers, and other professional advisors required for the delivery of projects.
A good commercial understanding of project delivery, to include managing contracts and project economy.
Experienced user of Microsoft office package in particular MS Project, knowledge, and experience of reviewing drawing packages and understanding technical elements would be seen as beneficial.
direct dial - 631.498.8329