Architecture, Engineering & Construction
Responsibilities of Construction Project Manager include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with engineers, architects and other workers in the same project
- Choose subcontractors and delegate their responsibilities
- Comply with safety and building codes.
- Report project progress.
- Maintain Professional and open communication with client, client reps and company executives.
- Explain contract and technical matter to others in a clear manner.
- Prepare budget and cost estimates, along with project timeline.
- 7+ Years' experience in large-scale commercial construction.
- OSHA 30 site safety card is required.
- Must be proficient in Autodesk or Procore (or equivalent).
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and client relation skills.
- Ability to multitask and work effectively and efficiently under challenging timelines.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to read plans and interpret construction drawings accurately.
- Experience in ground-up construction as well as renovations.
*Company offers generous salary, excellent benefits and extremely positive workplace culture.
#ZR #CB #IND2