Hoboken, New Jersey
Accounting, Finance and Real Estate
This well-known Greater NYC owner-manager seeks individual with 0-1 year of real estate exposure, desire to learn all aspects of property management and desire to grow from within. Firm offers career mentoring, great benefits and a professional environment. Base salary is 50-55K depending on experience.
Salary : $50000 - $55000
- Maintain relationships with residents and vendors
- Respond to tenant inquiries and requests, coordinating with staff and outside vendors
- Monitor property expenses in relation to budgets
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local agencies
- Follow preventive maintenance schedules
- Prepare monthly management reports
- Bachelor's degree is a must
- 0-1 year of related experience with a Real Estate firm preferred
- Must be able to work in-office Mon thru Fri
Firm offers comprehensive benefits including full healthcare, vision, dental, 401k, year-end bonus, commuter benefits, generous PTO, more. Growth from within!