Green Bay, Wisconsin
Our client, a regional leader in the DISASTER RESTORATION industry is looking for a ROCKSTAR to join their organization in Green Bay, WI
The role comes with a 70-80K base salary, benefits, and growth potential in a recession and pandemic-resistant industry.
Salary : $70000 - $80000
We respond to emergency water and fire damage for residential and commercial customers.
We are passionate about what we do, and we care about our customers and our employees.
Our team excels at customer service and restoring peace of mind. With client focus and customer care- WE RESTORE!
Join a team that provides unlimited potential based on performance. You will have the opportunity to develop and foster relationships while simultaneously acting as a resource for individuals who experience restoration emergencies. We promote personal and professional growth and strive to deliver exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· The Estimator reports directly to the Director of Reconstruction and provides estimates to customers who have experienced an insurance loss/claim.
· Primary focus is to serve as a salesperson for the company and perform, negotiate, and conclude estimates and supplements for insurance adjusters.
· This individual is responsible for promptly abiding by all insurance program policies, time requirements, and procedures to ensure that we maintain high marks for our TIPS and POMS scores.
· The Estimator is responsible for creating fast and accurate estimates and ensuring that all data is uploaded correctly to Xactimate and in DASH and that the status of jobs is properly maintained.
Qualifications and Skills:
We require a great attitude high energy level. The ability to multi-task will serve you well, and the ability to empathize with our customers will set you apart from the rest.
· We require that our team provide the customer with a stellar experience each time we visit their homes. Customer satisfaction is our number 1 goal.
· Driver’s License
· Willing to travel 10% of the time
· On-call rotation for after-hours emergency calls
· Willing to undergo a Background Check
· High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
Health savings account
Paid time off
Company Provided Cell phone.
Company Provided Laptop
Monday to Friday
Weekends as needed.
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Construction Estimating: 3 years (Required)
Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: In person.
Office: 631-493-0574 ext. 113