Collections & BPO
Our Financial Law Firm client is experiencing tremendous organic growth and are seeking a Remittance Specialist. This is a newly created position as the client expands. The role will be Hybrid, working in their office in Denver, Colorado or Brookfield, Wisconsin 2 to 3 days a week.
- Working in a fast paced, deadline driven, production based environment
- Move between multiple tasks throughout the day
- Maintain quality and production standards
- 40-45 hours per week
- Work independently and with other members of the remit team located in external offices in the U.S. and India.
- Setup and release ACH & federal wire payments to remit client funds.
- Prepare financial file records and submitting them to clients per their file requirements
- Perform research and adjustments for any file discrepancies
- Maintains inventory of remittance processing supplies.
- Reconcile remit files with A/R invoices
- Research account balance discrepancies between our records and client records
- Assist in developing standard operating procedures – working directly with CFO and Controller
- Provide input/suggestions to the management team concerning production status
Skills Required for Success:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under tight client driven deadlines
- Proficient written and oral communication skills in dealing with employees or external customers/clients
- Knowledge of the practices, procedures, and problem-solving techniques required to verify and distribute computer output.
- Sound knowledge of data file formats and programs that utilize them
- .xlsx, .txt, .csv
- Excel, Notepad, Notepad++
Additional Skills Sought:
- Knowledge of SQL Reporting
- Excel Macros - VBA
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Experience with payment processing or similar banking environment a plus.
Director of Recruiting