NEW YORK, New York
Architecture, Engineering & Construction
Our client is a leader in custom office furniture design and has proudly served businesses and institutions since 1991. Whether expanding, relocating, or remodeling an office, their creative team will design and furnish a beautiful solution tailored to their client’s requirements.
Our client is looking for a results-driven Sales Executive to be responsible for all sales activities and job duties, from lead generation through to close. The successful candidate will be able to elevate company standards, meet clients' expectations, and exceed sales goals. This is a hybrid role requiring two days a week in the office.
What You’ll Do:
- Prospect, cold call and network with architects, designers, people in the real estate community and end users.
- Build a healthy pipeline of new opportunities.
- Close new business and meet goal expectations.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for clients and networking groups to showcase our furniture and promote our services.
- Create client proposals.
- Utilize company software to generate an accurate and complete bill of materials for order processing.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients—follow up after the sale, ensure clients are satisfied, and maintain relationships over time.
- Sustain existing client relationships and build more relationships through proactive and reactive means.
- Responsible for tracking and maintaining individual key performance indicators (KPIs)
What You Bring:
- 4+ years of experience
- A history of strong closing skills.
- The ability to create meaningful relationships.
- Experience using a CRM to achieve your goals.
- A proven track record of success
- The need to take responsibility and a willingness to be held accountable.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams
- Remote work environment with the ability to meet face-to-face for specific events.
Commack, NY 11725