Amityville, New York
Architecture, Engineering & Construction
Our client is looking for Sales/Service Supervisor in the Amityville area.
A growing fast paced Real Estate Management company is looking for a full-time Sales/Service Supervisor in the Amityville area. The Sales & Service Supervisor is responsible for leasing apartments and assisting the Community Manager to maintain and execute an effective sales and marketing strategy, ensuring consistent and positive customer experiences, and helping to coach and train leasing consultants to achieve community goals.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in determining community sales goals and help motivate and coach leasing consultants to achieve those goals.
- Lease apartment homes; manage and convert prospect leads into leases and follow-up with prospects.
- Professionally present and educate residents and prospective residents on layout, amenities, design and features of the community and brand as well as the surrounding area/neighborhood; conduct tours as needed.
- Prepare and deliver renewal offers for residents, while meeting budgeted retention metrics.
- Address and resolve customer service concerns in a timely and professional manner;
- ensure a level of service that results in high customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Assist in the development, implementation and/or monitoring of programs to maximize revenue, control expenses, and improve customer satisfaction within the community.
- Support residents during the move-in process; assist with lease renewals, move-out processing and resident transfers.
- Call or visit competitive market communities to update market survey and keep apprised of changing market conditions on a monthly basis.
- Oversee the delivery of various resident-oriented services (e.g. package pick
- up/delivery, community newsletter, parking passes, guest parking passes).
- Plan and execute resident activities and events.
- Follow all applicable Heatherwood policies and procedures to ensure compliance with federal, state and local laws and regulations, particularly those related to fair housing.
As we review candidates for this role, we will be looking for these qualifications:
1+ year of multi-family or related property management industry experience or equivalent experience in retail or hospitality.
Bachelor's degree preferred
Knowledge of Fair Housing regulations.
Detail Oriented and be able to follow through.
Great customer service skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Must have excellent Computer Skills.
Must have excellent phone skills.