NEW!!! Senior Cybersecurity Engineer
NEW!!! Senior Cybersecurity Engineer
NEW YORK, New York
Executive Alliance is pleased to represent our client who are one of the leading entertainment and media companies with an unparalleled list of artists and content creators. Their headquarters are based in New York City. They are seeking a Senior Cybersecurity Engineer to drive the efficient solution selection, design, implementation, and operations for our technology environment. Reporting to the SVP, Cybersecurity, this role will engineer security controls into business processes to ensure data security, compliance, integrity, and availability.
WHO YOU ARE
• You will drive the effective development and adoption of solutions and support cybersecurity engineering to mitigate the risk across a global company.
• The Cybersecurity team is dedicated to identifying, evaluating, and mitigating threats, vulnerabilities, and negative outcomes throughout our business processes, technologies supply-chain, and behaviors. The focus is to defend the business operations and to enable top-line growth, across our lines of business and alongside our technology, compliance, and legal functions.
• You are an experienced cybersecurity and risk management professional with a firm command of enterprise engineering and supporting principles. You are a subject matter expert that has a great history of working with technical and non-technical business leaders and possess a client-services mindset.
• You have a consultant approach to working with partners across various functions and seniority to embed yourself with the business units. Be able to recognize the unique threats and efficiency opportunities across a wide array of business models, revenue streams, and data sources in our complex corporate structure.
• Engineer and support the full life cycle for security solutions within the networks (on-premise and the cloud).
• Advise management on tactical and strategic operational improvements to enhance security capabilities and lower costs of delivery.
• Sustain and further develop security controls for agile deployments including traditional infrastructure and continuous deployment methods for a dynamic, high capacity, multi-tiered infrastructure stack.
• Build a library of architectural patterns for technology, business process, optimal operating cost, assurance, and skills development to ensure efficient time-to-solution for security throughout a solution’s lifecycle.
• Develop and sustain a metric-driven software assurance program with education, business processes, tools, and policies to enhance the security and monitoring of the firm.
• Support and sustain Incident Response Process as a senior team member of the Cybersecurity team in working with the Compliance, Legal, and HR Teams.
• Provide innovative thinking and strategic planning in terms of best practice, cost management, potential products/services, and application of emerging technologies.
• More than 5 years of experience working as a security professional.
• More than 3 years of experience working in high traffic, public-facing production environments, or a global enterprise IT organization.
• Strong experience with enterprise engineering and supporting principles and life-cycle management.
• Senior-level hands-on skills in security engineering and support, a must.
• Experience and working knowledge of host and network-based intrusion prevention and response, anti-malware, SIEM solutions, Azure/AWS threat, and log monitoring, and experience with authentication and role-based security identity management solutions.
• Experience with vulnerability management and mitigations including patch management and system hardening.