San Franscisco, California
Architecture, Engineering & Construction
Provide leadership and creative design direction during the conceptual and schematic phases of projects.
• Oversee and perform all architectural services at the task level from initial design through completion of construction to provide design continuity.
• Coordinate with the Principal to develop, create, and implement project design concepts
• Develop the project program and initial design concept; coordinate with other team members to further develop design concepts through the Schematic Design and Design Development project phases.
• Coordinate with all parties engaged in the project to integrate all information into current and future project documents.
• Assist with and/or develop project goals and plan layout; prepare information regarding design, structure specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, and construction time.
• Work closely with project team to organize, assemble, and coordinate individual drawings into a cohesive set of construction documents as required.
• Motivate, manage, and mentor junior design staff in design skills and execution of project concepts.
• Work directly with clients, consultants, city officials, and other professionals to advance the design concepts and gain appropriate city approvals.
• Participate and manage cutting edge technology in the form of the BIM platform and other computer software.
- Strong background in Construction Administration and a minimum 8 years’ architectural experience. Licensed Architect (California preferred).
- Advanced skills in operating Revit and construction software Bluebeam and Microsoft Office.
- Strong listening, oral and written communication, time management and organizational skills.
- Advanced knowledge of practical application of architecture and technology principles relevant to the design and construction of the built environment.
- Advanced knowledge of laws, codes, and government regulations.
- Strong ability to manage teams, consultants, and processes.
- Candidates with existing Work Authorization only