White Plains, New York
Architecture, Engineering & Construction
Our client is looking for a Senior Level Construction Estimator for their White Plains Location.
SENIOR ESTIMATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Evaluate risk and budgets for projects by considering RFP, blueprints, specs, or other documents.
· Manage subcontractor bids and process.
· Develop strategies to meet project goals, like setting work hours, sequencing tasks, obtaining materials, etc.
· Develop and present cost estimates for internal and external audiences.
· Understand construction means and methods and how they affect schedule and productivity.
· Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering or Architecture.
· Strong math and organizational skills. Detail oriented.
· Ability to multitask and prioritize.
· Strong knowledge of the Microsoft suite of software and Adobe Acrobat.
· Excellent and professional oral and written communication skills.
· Senior Level: at least 10+ years of experience of construction estimating
-Experience Estimating for large projects involving state/city agencies like The Port Authority and DOT is a major plus.
Must be an MEP estimator with an additional focus on Electrical