- Diploma or degree in Computer Science or Engineering is required.
- A minimum of 6 years of demonstrated prior work experience conducting the primary responsibilities outlined in this job description
- Exceptional knowledge/skill with Java is essential
- Demonstrated expertise with SQL Server 2008 R2 or greater or Oracle creating relational database objects (tables, columns, stored procedures, scalar and table-valued functions, etc.)
- Experience with advanced debugging techniques, such as breakpoints, watches, attaching to remote processes, utilizing dump files, etc.
- Demonstrated experience developing large-scale, high-availability applications and systems
- Experience with source control is essential
- Experience working in an Agile environment is an asset.
- Ability to quickly and independently learn about new technologies, business and technical terms and concepts is essential
- Ability to discern between value-added and frivolous work
- Dedicated to continuous education by obtaining industry-related certifications and training
- Ability to collaborate with multiple departments and teams, demonstrating high-quality interpersonal skills, including good listening skills, respectful treatment of others, and professional behavior contributing to a positive and enjoyable environment
- Ability to work as part of a team and also individually with a self-starter ("can do") attitude
- Comfortable speaking and interacting with technical and non-technical people
- Excellent research, analytical, and organization skills with an exceptional eye for detail
- Ability to perform work activities according to set priorities and delivery timelines
- Ability to take constructive criticism
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform work activities for multiple projects simultaneously
PLEASE NOTE: Our client mandates that all of its employees are vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2 virus (COVID-19), unless a medical or religious exemption applies.
#ZR #CB #IND2