Plainview, New York
Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Our client is seeking an outgoing individual who will be responsible for operating a variety of specialized equipment to produce printed circuit boards, computer chips, and other electronic components. They use this equipment to apply solder paste, pads, and other materials to PCBs in order to create electrical connections between components.
Salary : $52000 - $62400
Roles & Responsibilities
- Operate SMT machine with high yields and troubleshooting machine.
- Lead pace lines in packaging OEM products.
- Comply with company's standards of ESD, IPC-A-610, work instructions and ISO procedures and policies.
- Hand assemble and run diagnostic tests on various electronic components.
- Replace damage, missing, misplace and wrong used/mount resistors and capacitors and other different components.
- Mount components such as transformers, resistors, capacitors, integrate circuits and sockets on panel or print circuit board.
- Adhere to ESD and company safety requirements.
- Set up solder stencils to run circuit boards.
- Maintain ESD by wearing wrist strips or foot grounders.
- Assemble electronic circuit boards to IPC-A-610 standards and customer requirements.
Experience & Education
- 3-5 years of SMT Operator experience.
- College degree not required, but high school diploma/ GED is required.
- Any kind of official cert (IPC) would be a significant plus.
Salary Range - $52,000 - $62,400
Director of Recruiting
direct dial - 631.498.8329