Architecture, Engineering & Construction
A leading New England Commercial Construction Company is looking for a Site Superintendent to join their growing team.
- Superintendent manages the daily operation of entire commercial construction site.
- To maintain communication with subcontractors, clients, owners’ reps and company management.
- Establish project schedule
- Maintain timeline within budget for project completion
- Ensure safety, compliance and quality regulations are followed
- Manage subcontractors and construction site organization
- Travel to various jobsites as needed within 80 mile area (gas card provided).
Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, access to company truck.
- 5+ years of experience in commercial construction industry
- Strong project management and communications skills
- Strong working knowledge of Procore
- Ability to read construction plans/ documents
- Ability to travel to various job sites
- Commercial construction experience preferred (municipal, healthcare &/or government a plus)
- OSHA 30 certificate
- Construction Supervisor License A+
- MUST HAVE VALID DRIVERS LICENSE.
#IND2 #ZR #CB