The System Integration and Test Engineer will function as a key member of the our client's Engineering team. We are seeking an energetic individual with strong communication, leadership, technical and operational skills to join our dynamic and fast paced team. The System Integration and Test Engineer will be responsible for developing test programs to run production tests. Variety in work assignments is what you can expect from this position as we support ultrasonic technology and a variety of communication technologies. Team members work collectively as well as individually to develop software and hardware designs to support customer needs.
Specific skill sets:
- Automated Test and Measurement Software Development Skills
- Test Program Set Development:
- Architecting, designing, analyzing, coding and code modification (typically in C++, C#, LabVIEW) of test software designs for modules, systems, subsystems or of test stand systems.
- Utilizing LabVIEW based software development environments. Evaluating the test performance to required specifications and you will be integrating and testing in the selected target test environments for future use by the production organization.
- Evaluating and debugging advanced test solution designs to identify design flaws.