Forest Hills, New York
Executive Alliance is pleased to represent a fast-growth artificial intelligence and machine language learning startup that are revolutionizing the mortgage automation and financial document processing industry, headquartered in the greater New York metropolitan area.
They are seeking a to create innovative, interactive designs and develop UI prototypes that articulate conceptual designs.
NOTE: This is a hybrid opportunity with two days remote work and three days present at the company HQ in Forest Hills, NY. Only candidates accessible to the greater New York City area will be considered.
- Create innovative, interactive designs that are grounded in best-of-breed usability principles
- Develop UI prototypes that articulate conceptual designs
- Support usability testing
- Participate in client calls to understand needs
- Make design changes based on customer feedback
- Develop and maintain design standards and style guides/asset libraries used for development
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, computer science, or related field
- 6+ years experience as a UI/UX designer
- Strong experience with wireframing tools (Adobe CS, Figma, Balsamiq, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead innovation and design thinking sessions