Web Development Manager
Web Development Manager
Hauppauge, New York
Sales & Marketing
Executive Alliance are pleased to represent our client who is a progressive boutique full-service advertising agency looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Web Development Manager with strong technical skills to work on a team dedicated to building, updating, and maintaining websites for their marketing clients.
This agency, based in Hauppauge, New York (Long Island) - is one of the leading advertising agencies in the region who is deeply invested in the community through their charity work and has been recognized as one the area's Top Workplaces.
• Mange in-house web development staff, assigning and reviewing all development projects.
• Liaise with outside partners as needed, including hosting platforms and other third-party resources.
• Light PHP programming in a WordPress environment.
• Coding WordPress templates and child themes.
• Schedule routine website maintenance, comprising website core and plugin updates.
• Quality Assurance testing of new website builds to ensure the final product completely meets the project requirements.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once and change priorities as needed.
• Building responsive HTML templates based on Bootstrap and/or Foundation frameworks.
Qualifications and Skills
• 5+ years of WordPress experience (other CMS experience is a plus).
• 5+ years of professional experience working with responsive design environments such as Bootstrap and/or Foundation frameworks.
• 3+ years of PHP experience.
• Moderate Photoshop skill set. Capable of reviewing XD and PSD files to create HTML and WordPress templates.
• Understanding of cross-browser and platform compatibility requirements for both web browser and email client software.
• Understanding of the role that a website plays in the marketing funnel, including user experience, conversion optimization, search engine optimization, and tracking and measurement.
• Ability to work effectively with others as a team, strong communication skills, and always maintain a courteous and professional demeanor and attitude.
Desired Experience (nice to have) - not required
• Exposure working with digital agencies or client-facing departments.
• Working knowledge of Advanced Custom Fields, SCSS, Timber, and Tailwind.
• Familiarity with WordPress dev-ops on FlyWheel, WP Engine, or similar platforms.
• Experience with CRM platforms such as HubSpot and SalesForce.
• Server-side PHP templating (e.g. Twig, Blade, etc.).
• Experience with Monday.com and other internal project management tools.
• Proficiency with Elementor, Divi, WP Bakery, and other page builders.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field (or equivalent experience)
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a web developer